Thursday, May 15, 2008

Worst Pickup Lines Rushmore

1. There's a price to pay for being so gorgeous. And that price is your phone number.
2. You must be Jamaican. Because you're Jamaican me crazy.
3. Would you like some raisins? How about a date?
4. Do you know CPR? Because you take my breath away.

Extra Bonus Rushmore:
5. Are your legs tired? You've been running through my mind all day.
6. Are your from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.
7. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put "U" and "I" together.
8. And of course: "Do fries go with that shake?"

3 comments:

basquegirl said...

silly rabbit Craig...you know the worst pick up line is..."Mizzz Pays, I love to watch you work. Why you do me like that?"

Neli42 said...

PLEEEZE tell me you never actually used any of these...

Cosmo said...

Never more than once per lady.